Monday, January 26, 2015

Not in my kitchen...Five Cup Salad

Not in my kitchen...This will be a series of posts that feature items that I won't be cooking to try out, but want to scan and transcribe for posterity (and sometimes hilarity) of the recipe itself.

The reasons for not making these items will vary from it being something that just won't get eaten in my house, (like today's recipe) and I hate to waste food to just sample something, or due to food allergies/aversions that prohibit it from being in my kitchen (for example, I once got food poisoning from shrimp, and now cannot even bear the smell of it).


Five Cup Salad
Five Cup Salad
1 c pineapple chunks
1 c mini mallows
1 c mandarin oranges
1 c sour cream
1 c coconut
Mix - let stand over night

I also add small jar cherries drained and seedless grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment